Guinan's Circa 1970s: Painting by Betsy Hays



From Betsy Hays:

"Here is a painting I did of Guinan's back in the 70s (when I didn't know it was Guinan's or even that a bar was in the back of the country store where I used to occasionally stop on my way up to see friends who lived on a lake up in that general area. I fell in love with the look and feel of the building...little did I know that its fate would come back into my life decades later! ... The original is hanging in my kitchen and has been coveted by many but never given away."

Comments

James XVI said…
Hi Gwen,

I hope you won't mind that I have tagged you for a Kreativ Blogger award on my most recent post. I received it from Borjana at Green and Stylish, and pass it on to 7 bloggers I admire.

James

Popular posts from this blog

John Guinan: 1952 to 2008

Garrison Station Plaza Board Formally Requests Proposals for ex-Guinan's Building

10 Questions for New Proprietor of Old Guinan’s Building (Plus: Proposed New Name)