Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guinan's Circa 1970s: Painting by Betsy Hays



From Betsy Hays:

"Here is a painting I did of Guinan's back in the 70s (when I didn't know it was Guinan's or even that a bar was in the back of the country store where I used to occasionally stop on my way up to see friends who lived on a lake up in that general area. I fell in love with the look and feel of the building...little did I know that its fate would come back into my life decades later! ... The original is hanging in my kitchen and has been coveted by many but never given away."

1 comment:

jamesxvi said...

Hi Gwen,

I hope you won't mind that I have tagged you for a Kreativ Blogger award on my most recent post. I received it from Borjana at Green and Stylish, and pass it on to 7 bloggers I admire.

James